Dallas

The Ragsdale Inn was built in 1905 by Col. Andrew Jackson Camp. The Camp family sold the home in 1918 to Col S. W. Ragsdale who was a lawyer and served as Paulding County’s representative in the Georgia General Assembly from 1911-12. Purchased in 2001 by present owners Joe & Fay Stacknik and Jackie Crum, the house was named in honor of the Ragsdale’s who resided here for nearly 100 years and now serves as a Bed & Breakfast and event facility.

103 Ragsdale Place, Dallas

http://www.theragsdaleinn.com

770.490.7630