The Noble Hill-Wheeler Memorial Center is a restored Rosenwald School that was built in 1923. Noble Hill was the first Rosenwald School built in Northwest Georgia, and it was the first black school that followed the standards and specifications of the Rosenwald Schools. The school was closed in 1955 when all black children in Bartow County were consolidated to form the Bartow Elementary School.
After restoration in 1989, the building now serves as a black cultural museum that features historical aspects of black culture in Bartow County, with the primary focus being on lifestyles dating back to the late 19th and early 20th century.
Phone: (770) 382-3392
2361 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy
PO Box 67
Cassville, Georgia 30123