Why you should Become a Member
HHCTA Membership Details
1st Vice President
Center for Rural Prosperity and Innovation
2nd Vice President
Immediate Past President
Who Should Join?
Inns, CVBs, Visitor Centers, Cabins, Motels, B&Bs, Utilities, Marinas, Festivals, Retailers, Museums, Recreational Outfitters and Guides, Chambers, Gift Shops, Attractions, Restaurants, Art Galleries, Golf Courses, Campgrounds, Hotels, Resorts, Antique Shops, Tour Operators, and more.
HHCTA Membership Benefits
- Networking and educational opportunities with regional and state tourism professionals at monthly meetings and annual conferences including Tourism Hospitality and Arts Day at the Capitol, Winter Chautauqua and the Georgia Governor’s Tourism Conference
- Listing with description on GeorgiaHighCountry.org and HHCTA brochure
- Lead share and follow up
- Exposure on Face Book page
- Link to ExploreGeorgia.org and access to MarketGeorgia.org, Georgia’sconsumer and industry websites
- Cooperative advertising and marketing opportunities
Membership Requirements and Annual Dues
Must be located within the 17 county HHCTA region (Bartow, Carroll, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Dade, Fannin, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Haralson, Murray, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Walker, Whitfield) or be a member in good standing of your own regional travel association. Membership dues are $150 per calendar year, January – December.
The Historic High Country Travel Association is comprised of travel professionals, attractions, accommodations and other travel industry affiliates in the 17-county area of Northwest Georgia known as the Historic High Country.
Our purpose is to promote travel and tourism in northwest Georgia by cooperatively engaging in tourist-related programs designed to benefit the region’s tourism economy, and to work in cooperation with the Georgia Department of Economic Development toward the accomplishment of that purpose.
Benefits of Membership
- Cost savings in co-op advertising opportunities with lead sharing
- Participation in the Historic High Country visitor guide with a 10,000 + distribution at visitor centers
- Representation at media events, trade shows and public events that promote our region
- Resources to support marketing, lobbying and public relations
- Display listings on the Historic High Country Website
- Opportunities to submit content for Historic High Country blog and social media platforms
- Monthly meetings that inform our industry in a variety of ways including special guest speakers, FAM tours, updates on marketing opportunities, educational opportunities, and networking
- Participation in products developed for our region including regional tours and destination guides