Connect with industry peers, expand your marketing opportunities, and grow in leadership as a member of HHCTA!
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE HISTORIC HIGH COUNTRY TRAVEL ASSOCIATION
Inns, CVBs, Visitor Centers Cabins, Motels, B&Bs, Utilities, Marinas, Festivals, Retailers, Museums, Outfitters, Chambers, Gift Shops, Attractions, Restaurants, Boat Dealers, Art Galleries, Golf Courses, Campgrounds, Antique Shops, Fishing Guides, Tour Operators, Camper Dealers, Financial Institutions & More!
WHY SHOULD I JOIN HHCTA?
* Each member means more co-op advertising dollars for the region
* Each member helps develop broad public relations for the region
* Each member receives personal and professional growth by networking with other tourism professionals and
through educational programming.
* Resources to help with marketing, lobbying and public relations
* Marketing your business through a group effort which can be efficient and more cost-effective
Informative Monthly Meetings
Listing on georgiahighcountry.org
Listing in HHCTA Visitor Guide
Listing in specialty brochures specific to your business
Cost savings on advertising via co-op opportunities
Networking with industry peers
Your content promoted on the HHCTA Facebook page and Blog
Direct link to your web site from georgiahighcountry.org
Opportunities for participation and/or representation at industry trade shows, fam tours, and media events
Your brochures displayed at Georgia On My Mind Day events
PAY HERE WITH PAYPAL ↓